4E1'07
Abel Benedict
Cabrina
Felicia
Gary
Glenda Hafidz Haikel
HuiQi Huiying Jasmine
Jeslyn Jiaqi
Jingying
Karen
Kiat mae Maryln Rebecca
Sebastian Sherlyn ShiLin
Stacey Thomas Tingfang
Wanru Wanyu Xiaopang
XinMei Xiuting Xue'er
Xuele Yangfei Yanglin
Yanlin Yanhua Yunfang
Yuping Yutian Zijing
SP-aikido Aikido(ZQS) SPLA
Project (biophyics)    
 

 
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
after work training...
Gonna blog on yesterday (26/08/2008)...

Just came home from red light district! LOL! Sounds
damn wrong but yeahh! It's true. I just came home
from there. Cool! First time go red light district at night.
Got lots of hot ladies and guys or uncles and durians. Ok.
Fine. Enough of all those.

Must be wondering how come i went there right??? See
chio bu. LOL. Jkjk. Went for a drink after training with
sensei. Cool~ First time too. But we went off very quite
early. Sensei, Sandy, Mr. Ong and zijing still lim teh and
chatting. HAHA! Tomorrow still got work. Cannot go home
too late.

Wahhh...Lucky today training no slamming. (except for
the forward slam) If not my whole leg, both leg, will have
more blue black. LOL. Not blue black any more but is black
black!

Ok..about work. Just started on helping them the project,
their presentations. Did bar charts. And I just realised my
PowerPoint presentation, actually is not just realised but
know it quite a long time, my creating of charts sucks! Don't
know how to use siaz. And my computer de Powerpoint
keep hanging when I used the mouse scroll button. Then I
didn't save. Damn pek cek. Have to redo everytime I forgot
and used the scroll.

Ohohohoho! Think I should go take business or rather
marketing researchers. Damn cool lar when working with
them. Their language super chim lar. I listen them talk until
I blur blur. Oh ya! And their English are powderful!!! And
they are pro at Powerpoint, Excel and everything!! Woooo~
will go and find a good GEMS module on that. Wanna learn.
Haha!

And...
Chocolate works! It keeps me awake!!! OHOHOHOHO~
Gonna bring it tomorrow again!!!
____________________________________________________________
Liling=))
 
Barked @ 12:27 AM